Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,467TL in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)