Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04185 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,461TL (₨58,802) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)