Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,565TL (﷼ 23,265,716) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)