Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,141TL (﷼ 20,590,224) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)