Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,564TL (﷼ 26,522,600) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)