Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.137 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,643TL (Dinar 904) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)