Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.642 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (Dinar 488) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)