Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.096 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,462TL (Dinar 876) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)