Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.950 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (Dinar 605) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (42 minutes ago)