Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,150TL (﷼ 19,824,759) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (28 minutes ago)