Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.761 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,496TL (S/. 1,417) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)