Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,195TL (S/. 2,882) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)