Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,407TL (S/. 2,016) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)