Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,380TL (S/. 3,101) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)