Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (CH$522,277) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)