Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (CH$693,722) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)