Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (RM2,748) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)