Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,123TL (RM4,083) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 2 hours ago)