Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (RM3,979) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)