Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,648TL (RM2,244) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)