Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (RM4,128) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)