Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,572TL (R$ 2,236) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)