Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,342TL (R$ 1,650) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)