Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (€586) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)