Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,295TL (€1,084) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (27 minutes ago)