Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,049TL (€588) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)