Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,026TL (€1,283) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)