Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,334TL (€1,296) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)