Cost of living in Indore, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (₨35,468) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)