Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08673 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,613TL (₨30,132) in Imphal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)