Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,449TL (R$ 2,887) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)