Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,962TL (R$ 2,139) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)