Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,331TL (R$ 3,175) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)