Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,225TL (R$ 2,737) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)