Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01529 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,556TL (167,223 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)