Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01063 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,771TL (260,622 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)