Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,428TL (239,888 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (20 minutes ago)