Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01013 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (367,562 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)