Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (¥97,850) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)