Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL ($940) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)