Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,518TL ($720) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)