Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (COL$1,436,550) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)