Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,626TL (2,654 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)