Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21658 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (E£ 11,562) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)