Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22371 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,879TL (E£ 12,868) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)