Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29795 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (E£ 11,398) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)