Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (3,308元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)