Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (元4,073) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)