Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,230TL (₨29,414) in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)