Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.474 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,391TL (S/. 1,622) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)