Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18275 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (14,879 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)