Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20798 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,761TL (13,275 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)