Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15725 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,583TL (16,423 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)