Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13518 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,425TL (17,938 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)