Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13753 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,807TL (20,407 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)