Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15600 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,890TL (18,524 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)