Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.367 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,092TL (884 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)