Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,111TL (1,165 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)