Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,622TL (14,539,356 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)