Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,862TL (10,581,018 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)