Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,142TL (₨56,788) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)