Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45039 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,489TL (kr9,966) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)