Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,384TL (kr8,327) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)