Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,066TL (6,123 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)