Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.678 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,048TL (765 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)