Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,085TL (877 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)