Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,010TL (1,113 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)