Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00700 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,229TL (318,363 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)