Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.363 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,472TL (AU$1,893) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)