Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.036 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,193TL (AU$1,052) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)