Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,525TL (AU$801) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)