Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (GH₵2,762) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)