Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,823TL (GH₵5,844) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)