Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.094 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,375TL (GH₵3,086) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)