Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,761TL (16,467,163 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)