Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,796TL (15,531,347 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)