Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (20,795,357 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)