Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03219 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,512TL (¥171,229) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)