Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,349TL (4,027 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)