Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (€601) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)