Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,935TL (€609) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)