Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,543TL (€731) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)