Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,559TL (€821) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)