Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.836 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,630TL (946 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)