Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,711TL (€1,207) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (41 minutes ago)