Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00922 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 183% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,218TL (674,200 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)