Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00694 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 165% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,366TL (917,857 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)