Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,744TL (元5,225) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)