Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,023TL (元9,832) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)