Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (元3,574) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (36 minutes ago)