Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.726 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,924TL ($619) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)