Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,578TL (€590) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)