Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (元3,955) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)