Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (元4,811) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)