Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (元4,690) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)