Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.491 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,265TL (2,860 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)