Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,777TL (1,499 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)