Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.401 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,773TL (€510) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)