Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,239TL (€1,387) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)