Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,451TL (¥76,867) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)