Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03264 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (¥103,784) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)