Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,747TL (﷼ 20,271,009) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)