Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,216TL (﷼ 19,828,438) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)