Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,366TL (﷼ 18,773,941) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)