Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (7,113 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)