Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,804TL (6,037 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volos costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)